We set our performance standards high and we take them very seriously.
Independent by choice, we have resisted merger and acquisition pressure from multinational firms. The reasons are important. As entrepreneurial independents are absorbed, creativity and professional courage become scarce…and cookie cutter programs become more common. Further, we do not wish our clients to be required to pay for overhead beyond our own.
Deborah brings a knack for discovering what bonds people to ideas and brands. With a deep understanding of the rapidly changing media environment, the challenges of consumer marketing, and the increasing role of integrated communications in addressing the complex business climate today, Deborah delivers practical, pragmatic work plans that enrich creative ideas, encourage innovation and use budgets wisely.
Specialists in consumer food and beverage products, we creatively express brand personality in a way that enables public relations to directly and measurably impact marketing objectives. We are lifestyle experts, identifying and leveraging trends that intrigue the media and bring about real change.
Results That Matter.
• We continue to resist merger and acquisition pressure from multinational firms. The reasons are important. As entrepreneurial independents are absorbed, creativity and professional courage becomes scarce … and cookie cutter programs become more common. Further, we do not wish our clients to be required to pay for overhead beyond our own.
• Influential Partners/Key Opinion Leaders – Beneficial messages reach more people when we arrange partnerships for our clients with organizations such as the Culinary Institute of America, Institute of Food Technology, American Heart Association, the Academy of Pediatric Dentists, AARP, the Driving Schools Association and the American Dietetic Association. If the message benefits a special audience, there are partners that benefit too.
To be highly creative problem-solvers. While we are strategically focused, we are not at all reluctant to explore the horizon when it comes to asking “what if?”
To provide our clients with experienced, highly capable people. We realize our clients expect no less than our best thinking. For this reason, we are richly staffed with experienced professionals.
To listen before we speak. We also understand marketing is shaped by context and to understand context, you have to observe, question and probe. Typically, this means research.
To sweat the details. We believe the flip side of creativity is elbow grease. We understand a good idea is no stronger than the effort and attention we devote to making it come alive.
We do our best work when our clients involve us intimately in their business planning. We prize clients who do so.
Specialists in consumer products and services, we creatively express brand personality in a way that enables public relations to directly and measurably impact marketing objectives. We are lifestyle experts, identifying and leveraging trends that intrigue the media and bring about real change. Our credentials are unusually strong in: Food and Beverage, Nutrition and Health, Consumer Products, Non-Profits & Travel and Hospitality.
• Strategic Planning
• Brand Development
• Competitive Positioning
• Trends Monitoring and Analysis
• New Product Planning
• Research Planning and Management
• Key Message Development
• Large Special Events/Conferences
• Video Production
• Highly Valued Food Photography
• Collateral Materials
• Trade Shows
• Cause Marketing
• Strategic Partnerships
• Key Opinion Leader Identification and Relationship Management
• FDA/USDA/AMS Expertise
• Issues Management
• Crisis Management (including Food Safety/Recall Communications Management)
• Community Relations
• Employee Communications
• Speech Writing
• Web-Based Communications and Strategy
• SEO/Web Metrics
• Social Media Campaigns
• Press Materials Development
• Publicity Campaigns
• Media Tours
• Spokesperson Identification and Training
• Press Conferences
• Satellite and Wire News
• Online Publicity
• Results Analysis
“When it comes to memorable events and outstanding PR service, I love working with Torme Lauricella Public Relations. Without a doubt, they come through. They are the most thoughtful, creative, and careful planners in the business. They are THOROUGH to the tee and I know I can trust anyone they choose to work with, be it a spokesperson, cookbook author, expert, or other contact. They are the real deal—the cream of the crop.”
“What words spring to mind when I think of Torme Lauricella?
Sharp. Intuitive. Responsible. Trustworthy. Also ‘nice people.’ Furthermore, they know how to provide keen insights and fresh approaches to tried-and-true messaging, always backed by scientific research. Perhaps most impressive is that, despite the robust nature of their communications, Torme Lauricella always manages to deliver ‘more steak than ‘sizzle’.”
“I have worked with many marketing professionals and find this agency to be exceptionally creative, efficient, detail oriented, and passionate about doing the best for clients and their customers.
And they really understand the marketplace and how to get editors and writers to embrace their clients’ messaging.”